The advanced spinal surgical technique developed by Wooridul Hospital is bloodless and minimally invasive to save normal disc tissue.
Short term admission, small incision, minimal scars, and reduced complications, this is what we are doing for patients.
■5 TIMES CONFIRMATION FOR ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
Accurate Diagnosis is essential before making a decision for surgery. We accomplish high success rate of treatment with 5 times confirmation.
■Step-by-Step spine treatment considering patient conditions
We do not think surgery is always the best way to treat patients, so we consider the patient conditions first, and then provide step-by-step treatments for saving normal disc tissue and other adjacent structures.
Spine > Surgical Procedure
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy (PECD)
- Transcorporeal Foraminotomy, Laminetomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical corpectomy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Thoracic Discectomy (PETD)
- Posterior Fusion
- Posterior correction and fusion
- Pervutaneous Vertebroplasty (PVP)
Joint > Surgical Procedure
- Computer Assisted Navigation