Hospitalization will proceed after confirming a Negative Result.
Due to the spread of the COVID-19 in the local communities,
Wooridul Spine Hospital at Seoul Gimpo Airport is strengthening
pre-admission tests to prevent contact with COVID-19 confirmed patients and to avoid in-hospital infections.
All patients and caregivers who want to stay with patients need to undergo the COVID-19 test before hospitalization.
1. Guidance for performing COVID-19 test for inpatients
- Perform COVID-19 test at local medical institution or community
health center one day before hospitalization.
- Patients who bring negative COVID-19 test result (conducted within
two days before admission) don’t have to complete the screening test
one day before admission.
Therefore, patients MUST bring testing results upon visiting the hospital.
- Additional testing may be needed depending on the patient’s condition
on the day of admission or the screening survey results.
2. Guidance for performing COVID-19 test for a full-time caregiver.
- Only full-time caregivers with negative COVID-19 test results are
allowed to enter and stay with inpatients(Issued a guardian’s pass).
NO more than one guardian can stay at the same time.
- Only negative COVID-19 test results from a local medical institution
within two days of hospitalization will be acknowledged.
- Caregivers are not allowed to change shifts during hospitalization.